Living Life in Peace

 .





Living Life in Peace

SIZE:  18 in. x 24 in. - 46 x 61 cm 
PAPER: ARCHES GRAIN FIN - COLD PRESSES 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolor 
2021© ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM




"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one”

― John Lennon, Imagine





One more piece for my monk series. Painting this one I always remember our wonderful Thailand visits a long time ago, but still so vibrant in my mind. 

.



2 Kommentare :

  1. super ce petit bonhomme moine tibétien. Superbe pour le dessin et superbe pour le message qu'il porte merci

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Frankie,
    Merci Frankie, pour tes mots d'encouragement. A très bientôt sur ton blog.

    Une bonne semaine à toi...
    Je t'embrasse amicalement.

    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.