Handmade Dreams



Handmade Dreams

"Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made, for somewhere deep in their oaken hearts the soul of a song is laid." 

― Robert N. Rose



SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
2021 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM


Thinking about my submission for the next Ali Cavanaugh's Patreon challenge #46 Dreams of the Sea. I've decided to do one more for my red and blue seaside series. Maybe I found time for a portrait for this challenge too. - Art Class of Ali Cavanaugh

.

1 Kommentar :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.