Garden of Villa Melzi, Lake Como - Italy

 .




Garden of Villa Melzi, Lake Como - Italy 

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors

2021 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM


is my submission for Ali Cavanaugh's Patreon challenge #43 illuminate the ordinary - Art Class of Ali Cavanaugh. Done after an inspiration of my own photography taken at the gorgeous park of Villa Melzi years ago. This is such a magical and beautiful place and I have visited it several times. I can't wait to be there again. 



.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.