Optimism



OPTIMISM

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD ROUGH 300 g/m²
2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on INSTAGRAM


Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Helen Keller



Inspired by a license-acquired photo from Adobe Stock DATEI-NR.: 134352444 I have discovered this image and I loved it at first sight and know, I must paint it. It was a little bit complicated because I had to buy first a license and it isn't allowed to sell this image. But none of that frightened me and I really enjoyed working on this wonderfully happy and optimistic motif. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.