Southern Corners - Girona

.


SOUTHERN CORNERS - GIRONA
inside my travel sketch book

SIZE: 14,8 x 42 cm 
PAPER: CLAIREFONTAINE TRAVEL SKETCH BOOK  170g/m² hot pressed
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors

2018-19 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

Today I've worked a little bit MORE with my travel sketch book. This scene above was only a pencil sketch done during the Watercolor Workshop with Joseph Zbukvic, organized by EPC Art Courses, Angela Barbi in September 2018 and done during on of our lunch breaks. For many reasons I couldn't stop painting during this time and so I uses every single moment to catch up this very special atmosphere of this marvelous city. Today I've tried with some loose color splashes bring it to life. I hope you enjoy my small series of SOUTHERN CORNERS. I've created a similar at my photo blog -> SOUTHERN CORNERS



.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Very beautiful painting with great atmosphere, very well done Isabella !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm very pleased that you like it, warmest thanks for your wonderful feedback Stelios!!

      isabella

      Löschen
  2. You have certainly brought this to life, Isabella! Mr. Zbukvic would approve:)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks for your wonderful compliment, dear Chris !!!

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.