Yes indeed!

.


YES INDEED!! 

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 28 cm (quarter sheet)
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKP FatPad ROUGH 425 g/m²
2018 © ISABELLA KRAMER

.find me on INSTAGRAM


Started during a wonderful workshop with Joseph Zbukvic and EPC art courses at Girona 
and finished at my studio. Photo credit goes to Joseph Zbukvic too !! 


When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering,
I say to myself 
Yes indeed, all that belongs to me!  

~ Henri Rousseau



.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Wow, Isabella! What a gorgeous painting!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Chris for your encouraged response, much appreciated!

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.