Dresden Frauenkirche im Winter - Dresden Church of our Lady in Winter

 .





Dresden Frauenkirche im Winter -

Dresden Church of our Lady in Winter
 
SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 638 g/m² - 300 lbs
COLORS: SCHMINCKE HORADAM granulation watercolors + DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors   

2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


.find me on INSTAGRAM


That's my last painting in 2020 and Dears, what a year!  It
 had an impact on all of our lives and I'm very glad that I could paint, write and photography in my free time and so create a space for me to forget the world around me and just enjoy the creative process.

  
Genießt die letzten Tages dieses eigenartigen Jahres, wo immer Ihr es könnt. Ich möchte jedem einzelnen von Euch danken für all die Treue, Aufmerksamkeit und Zuwendung in den vergangenen 12 Jahren hier in meinem Malerei-Blog. Ich kann die Zahl kaum selbst glauben und es ist mir Heimat und Erinnerungsstätte geworden, vor allem aber der Beginn vielen großartiger Freundschaften und Erlebnisse auf Malreisen und in den vielen vergangenen Meisterklassen. 

Ich wünsche Euch von Herzen einen guten Start in ein positives 2021



---*---


Enjoy the last days of this strange year wherever you can. I would like to thank each and every one of you for all your loyalty, attention, and care over the past 12 years here in my painting blog. I can hardly believe the number myself and it has become my home and memory but above all the beginning of many great friendships, experiences on painting trips, and in the many past masterclasses.



I sincerely wish you a good start into a positive 2021




Ever yours,


Isabella  



.

2 Kommentare :

  1. My very best wishes for Happy New Year 2021 !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks and my very best wishes for a Happy New Year, Stelios!!


      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.