Christmas Cake - Weihnachtskuchen

. 


CHRISTMAS CAKE - 
 WEIHNACHTSKUCHEN 
SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

I've discovered a new recipe for a wonderful Christmas cake. It's very yummy filled with a delicious cream and surrounded by gingerbread men. And so very decorative, isn't it. 
So it's my third cake painting (first you can find here Kuchen/cake). Maybe it's the start of a new series. 




“Take the broken pieces of your life, bake a master cake out of it. 
Don't stand still like a lake; keep flowing like a stream!" 

 Israelmore Ayivor 


I want to thank you from my heart for your so kind interest in my work, 
your supportive comments and your wonderful friendship during all these years blogging here. 

I wish you Merry Christmas for you and yours
and a fantastic, creative and peaceful 2020!!  


Cordially yours,

Isabella 


.

4 Kommentare :

  1. A beautiful Christmas cake and a great addition to your new series:)
    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Isabella! Wishing you a safe, happy and creative New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. dein cake sieht so lecker aus.
    eine wunderbare, friedliche und sinnliche weihnachtszeit wünsche ich dir liebe isabella.
    komm gut ins neue jahr.

    herzlich grüsst christa

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. TO YOU ISABELLA, AND TO ALL... MANY HAPPY HOLIDAY RETURNS_! _m

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wunderschön ist das!
    Frohe Festtage für Dich!

    AntwortenLöschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.