Icelandic studies 1

.


ICELANDIC STUDIES 1
SIZE: 30 cm x 20 cm - 11,8" x 7,8"
PAPER: VANGEROU'S SKETCH BLOCK 200g/m² ROUGH
2018 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

Quick sketch/study for a larger painting - Lake Thingvellir, Iceland. I’ve visited this magical place years ago during November with amazing cold weather, a very clear sky and so soft and romantic sundowns, it was unbelievable beautiful. Now I I’ll start with some paintings from my memories/own photos.

Sometimes a quick sketch is so perfect, done without any pressure on your shoulders, just following the own inspiration and the feeling for the place you'd like to paint. Do you know what I mean? Hopefully that the large version comes out so fresh and loose like the sketch. Let's cross the brushes for it!! 


.

2 Kommentare :

  1. You've really managed to translate that magic into your sketch, Isabella! Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so very much for your wonderful response, Chris!!

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.