Send back into the Ocean 3

..



 SEND BACK INTO THE OCEAN  3 

SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm



2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER



During the Easter days I was very busy with my new lyric book (in German language). A lot of work but step by step - chapter by chapter it becomes more and more beautiful. And I've also time for a little break creating some loose and funny watercolor sketches. And last but not least I've finished my 3rd sea turtle painting. 
It's so lovely to have time for creative work and ideas.

Wish you all a lovely and creative new week. 



find me on INSTAGRAM



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.