Havana Beauty

 .




Havana Beauty


who can say? 

SIZE: 7,3 in. x 7,3 in. - 18,5 x 18,5 cm
PAPER: 
BOCKINGFORD RKB  FatPad NOT 425g/m² (200lb)
COLORS:  DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors   

2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER 

find me on INSTAGRAM


This very quick sketch “Havana Beauty” was inspired by the last tutorial of Jean Haines. 

I was always fascinated by the lovely Ladies of Havana smoking large cigars and so I decided to take them as my muses. This warmup exercise is done without any pencil drawing. I have only used water, brushes, and pigments.


www.watercolourinspiration.com 


.

2 Kommentare :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.