Full Summer

.

FULL SUMMER
pure watercolor on canvas 
SIZE: 60 x 50 cm - 24 in. x 19,6 in.
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


The bright shining faces of sunflowers are the perfect sign for the full summer season. For years I'd the idea to paint again a watercolor on canvas and this time I took a normal canvas and start to paint without any preparation of the canvas. And it had worked!! The drying periods were really long, but then I was able to paint in layers. After the complete drying of the painting, it got a fixative for watercolours to protect it. 
Infected by the art school of Jean Haines. www.watercolourinspiration.com 


.find me on INSTAGRAM
.


.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Amazing painting, Isabella! Interesting to paint on canvas.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, it's really funny and I love the mood while painting. Many thanks, Judy!!

      xx, isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.