Dandelion Field

.


DANDELION FIELD

SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on INSTAGRAM

Inspired and animated by the LANDSCAPE ESCAPE PAINTING for the MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK at the online class of JEAN HAINES I decide to paint this dandelion field as my first contribution. Since my early childhood days, I'm fascinated by spring meadows full of blooming dandelions. Heartwarming images, with father's hand creating crowns of dandelions for my sister and me come back to my mind. For the dandelion heads, I've lifted the pigments and ad some gouache on the wet paper, put salt in the middle and drop some light grey on it. 



 soon
 on the breeze
 a story in each brush stroke

 ©magyar

.

6 Kommentare :

  1. Fantastic, Isabella! So beautifully done!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so very much for your lovely response, Chris!

      x, isabella

      Löschen
  2. ... soon, on the breeze; a story in each brush stroke. _m

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so very much for your wonderful verses, dear friend.

      _i.

      Löschen
  3. Superb Isabella. You really captured the fluffy feel of these dandelions. Hope you are having a good day.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks, Debbie for your lovely feedback, deeply appreciated! Yes, bright sunshine and a long free weekend ahead, time for relaxing, painting, friends and family - I'm really fine and hope this finds you fine too.

      Sending you huge hugs.
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.