Be sure - I'm vegan #WorldWatercolorMonth

.

BE SURE - I'M VEGAN 
watercolor without any drawing
SIZE: 15 in. x 11 in. - 38 x 28 cm
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD - ROUGH 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors

2016 © ISABELLA KRAMER



doing this on a paper with a warm-up color study and cling-film on it. yesterday I found this sheet again and discover an alligator in it. So I add some dark details and the eye. Don't he look friendly? I love the structures on his nose and hope you enjoy it too.



this is my 2/31 painting for 






.

2 Kommentare :

  1. A great painting, Isabella! But I don't believe he is vegan for a minute... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :D:D
      it is worth a try ... !!!
      Thank you so much Judy for your wonderful comment.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.