Learning to see

.

LEARNING TO SEE
SIZE: 30 cm x 40 cm - 11,8" x 15,7"
PAPER: VANGEROU'S SKETCH BLOCK 200g/m² ROUGH
2018 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM





Just received a new book from Kees van Aalst, so it needs only a fresh white paper, some juicy colors and a cool rosé secco. Perfect companions to spend this lovely summer evening with. 

For my first exercise I took the part of my garden just in the right corner of this photo. Observing and visualizing and then sketching without seeing on the paper very gentle with a pencil. It becomes darker and darker and so I'd to improve with my little palette the things I've remembered to see.  Above you can see the result and I hope you enjoy it. 



2 Kommentare :

  1. Ah this is very lovely. Such a spontaneous feeling you have captured. Looks like your book is inspiring you. Have a delightful weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're so very kind and generous Debbie, warmest thanks for your lovely response, much appreciated. Wish you an inspiring and great weekend dear friend.

      xx

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.