Elle - the way to ...

.


ELLE - EYES STUDY
Watercolor Study without any drawing 
SIZE: 19 x 28 cm
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKB FATPAD 425g/m² (200lb) Not

2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER


 This year in June I've lost my very dear Soul Sister Elle van der Wagt. She was a very sweet soul, immensely talented photographer, humorous and big-hearted dear friend and much more to me. I miss her very much and so I've decided to paint her portrait. First I've done an akurat sketch to step into the mood and now I've done a very loose study of her beautiful eyes. 


find me on INSTAGRAM


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...