The pure Joy

.



THE PURE JOY

SIZE: 19 x 28 cm - 7,4 in. x 11 in.
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKB FATPAD 425g/m² (200lb) Rough
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors 

2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER



I've not really time to paint during the last weeks, but today I decided to make some calming down washes with the new DANIEL SMITH color from the dot card and I love the AUSSIE RED and of course the WISTERIA in interaction with the QUINACRIDONE LILAC. I know I've missed IN March the COLORS OF THE MONTH, so these dot card will be my 

APRIL - COLORS OF THE MONTH 


And now I'm in the mood for more .. my sea turtle needs a little bit darker shapes and contrasts for finishing and I had a lot of new ideas for more paintings. 









 find me on INSTAGRAM






,

2 Kommentare :

  1. A wonderful flower painting with a perfect combination of colours !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Stelios for your kind response!! wish you a great weekend.

      xx

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.